Well don't know about you, but I'm
getting a little sick and tired of the
attitudes of a lot of men. And I'm
wondering: have times REALLY
changed that much since our
mothers and grandmothers
were the June Cleavers of the 1950's?
There's a great song that says it all.
It's called:
"I'm Coming Back As A Man"
and it's hysterical. Here's how it starts out:
It wasn't the curse, it wasn't PMS rage
My need for recognition is what made me deranged
So I threw off my apron, put a Ms. by my name
And set out to beat the good ol' boys at their game
Now I'm having a breakdown
My nerves are worn thin
'Cause doin' it all is doin' me in
But I've come up with one hell of a plan
I'M COMING BACK AS A MAN
There's a lot more, this is just one little part that
sets it up. You can even hear a snippet at:
http://www.rhymeshop.com/specialty1.html
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment